Tuesday, February 16, 2010

after a 3-year quest

Hello. Jo here. A lot of stuff has been going on. Although this is not a life blog, where we would tell you what we think and how we feel, part of the purpose of fashion is to affect your feelings, your thoughts, mood, life.

Part of my life at the moment has been dealing with high maintenance people, a chore which deserves a prize when concluded. For my prize, I picked these:




The Gammbble, by Steve Madden.

Seriously, searching for the past three winters, these are the first non-$500 boots that I have fallen in love with. They are definitely not $39.99 payless boots, but at $109.95, they were doable, and after searching for three years, I thought I'd better snatch them up.

They're cozy, just the right height, and after 2 days, they still fill my car with the smell of leather when I get in and shut the door.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my steve madden boots! :) I like yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you do a post on low heels and low budgets for those of us who wear flats...on a budget? please

    ReplyDelete

About Jo

My photo
wife, mommy, language & history lover, thrifter and pianist.