Monday, February 1, 2010

nails -- Happy Monday!

This is Jo.
I know it is a sort of grade school-ish thing to do, but this weekend I was inspired to paint my nails all different colors. Actually I picked 4 colors, and doubled a different one on each hand:

Right hand: (my thumb is not shown because it had a mishap, but it is the same color as the pinkie.)


Left hand:

The colors are a little washed-out in this one, but I wanted to show a full hand shot.


The cast of colors:
Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI
Quarter of a Cent-cherry by OPI
Sweet Memories by OPI
Mint Candy Apple by Essie

I have to say, I had so much trouble deciding on the order of colors, but I think it turned out quite fun and, like most things I do, did not merit as much stress as I put into it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Jo

My photo
wife, mommy, language & history lover, thrifter and pianist.